lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

Loving Me 4 Me

Loving Me 4 Me 

People as if I'm in love with you 
'Cuase I'm sitting here with your picture and smiling to myself (I smile) 
I'm kinda lost in my own thoughts of you 
My heart speaks before my mind think thought and I blush as I say yes 

What a feeling of vulnerability comin' over me 
And I'm feeling weak and I can't speak (speak) 
I can't htink 
Never thought I'd give in so willingly to a human being 
With abilities to set me free (free), let me be me 
Makes me wanna say 

Chorus: 
Your lips, your eyes, your smiles, your kiss 
I must admit it's apart of me 
Youplease me, completeme, filing me 
Like a melody 
Your soul, your low, your mouth, your truth is simply proof 
What were ment to be 
But the best quality that's hookin' me 
It's that you're lovin' me 4 me 
It's that you're lovin' me 4 me 

Now people ask why I'm in love with you 
Well, let me start by sayin' you got my heart by just bein' who you are 
And what we got is between me and you 
Doesn't matter 'bout the money I make or what I do or that I'm a star 

Unconditionally you're there for me 
Undeniably you inspire me, spiritually, so sweet 
This is meaningful, it's incredible, pleasurable, unforgettable 
The way I feel, so sweet, makes me wanna say 

Chorus
It's so amazing how something so sweet has come and rearraged my life 
I've been kissed by destiny, oh heaven came and saved me 
An angel was placed at my feet, this isn't ordinary 
He's loving me 4 me 

Poem: 
Stripped of all make-up 
No need for fancy clothes 
No cover ups, push ups, 
With him, I don't have to put on a show 
He loves every freckle, every curve 
Every inch of my skin 
Fullfilling me entirely
Taking all of me in 
He's real 
He's honest 
He's lovin' me 4 me 
Yeah 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario