jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

Bionic

Bionic

This is the moment that I take over your mind fame
Step into the picture that I paint using my brain game
I'll elevate you so high I'll give you a migraine
Over and over put it on replay 'til you're insane
This is a rollercoaster that's about to be long gone
Once you jump in won't wanna get off, buckle up and hold on
Just let it go give it up allow yourself to transform
Follow me follow me to aplace unknow of no return
Are you ready to go
Bionic take ya supersonic
Ey
I'm bionic hit ya like a rocket
Ey
Bionic so damn bionic
Gonna get you with my eletronic supersonic rocket
Hey
I am the future put in on you like a hurricane
Call me the supernova that's taking over all time and space
I'm testing your dimension can't keep up with what I create
I'll break your concentration imagination with what I make
Many times imitated not duplicated can't replaced

Now let spell it out everybody come spell my name

X-T-I-N-A-


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario