lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Just A Fool

Just A Fool

Oh yeah
Another shot of whiskey please, bartender
Keep it coming 'til I don't remember at all
How bad it hurts when you're gone
No, no, no, no
Turn the music up a little bit louder
Just gotta get past the midnight hour, uh huh
Maybe tomorrow it won't be this hard

Prechorus:
Who am I kidding
I know what I'm missing

Chorus:
Oh, I had my heart set on you
But nothing else hurts like you do 
Who knew that love was so cruel, yeah, yeah, yeah
And I waited and waited so long
For someone who'll never come home
It's my fault to think you'd be true, yeah, yeah
I'm just a fool, yeah

I say that I don't care and walk away, whatever
And tell myself we were bad together, uh huh
But that's just me trying to move on without you

Prechorus

Chorus
For holding onto something that's
Never ever going to come back
I can't accept that it's lost
I should've let it go, held my tongue
Kept my big mouth shut
'Cause now everything is just wrong, wrong, wrong

I'm just a fool
A fool for you
I'm just a fool, oh, oh, oh

Chorus

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario