jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

Bobblehead

Bobblehead

When you talk all I hear is
Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah
wah wah wah wah wah
Girls like you give girls a bad name
Trying to get a boys but you sound so lame
Thinking it's cute to act real dumb 
But the jokes on you, you stupid hon
Hold up, you're makin' no sense
You're talkin' out your a**, like wafflehead, you bobblehead
Just keep your trap shut like your mamma said
Why oh why pretend, I know you got a brain, why don't you use it
Why oh whypretend, if you so smart, why you act so breandead
But wait, like I don't get it
He he ha I don't care what you looking at????
Body so skinny but your head so fat Talky talky talky but you don't say s**t
Got a way with words you give me nothing b**h
Banging on the door nobody else there
Your nightmare on Elm Street got everybody scared
Making me wanna run when you coming around because it's a firghtening sound
But wait, like like what like like what
I don't get it, like what
What really
And the real girls say
I never play dumb to
Get what I want
And always come out the one
 that's on top


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario