lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Express

Express

It's a cold and crazy world that's ragin' outside
Well baby me and all my girls are bringin' on the fire
Show a little leg, gotta shimmy your chest
It’s a life
It's a style 
It's a need
It's burlesque

E-X-P-R-E-S-S.
Love, sex, ladies no regrets
E-X-P-R-E-S-S.
Love, sex, ladies no regrets

Been holding down for quite some time
And finally the moment's right
I love to make the people stare
They know I got that certain savoir faire

Prechorus:
Fasten up, can you imagine what would happen if I let you close enough to touch?
Step into the fantasy, you’ll never want to leave, baby let’s give it to you
(Why?)

Chorus:
It’s a passion, and emotion, it's a fashion, burlesque
It’ll move you, goin' through you, so do what I do, burlesque
All ladies come put your grown up, boys throw it up if you want it
Can you feel me, can you feel it? 
It’s burlesque.

I tease 'em 'til theyre on the edge
They screamin' more for more and more they beg
I know it's me they come to see
My pleasure brings them to their knees

Prechorus

Chorus 2x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario