domingo, 7 de abril de 2013

Blank Page

Blank Page

I know there's hurt, I know there's pain
But people change, Lord knows, I've been no saint
And in my own way, regrest choices I've made
How do I say I'm sorry
How do I say I'm sorry

Prechorus:
I was scared, I was unprepared
Oh, for the things you said
If I could undo that I hurt you
I would do anything for us to make it through

Chorus:
Draw me a smile
And save me tonight
I am a blank page, waiting for you to bring me to life
Paint me a heart
Let me be your art
Iam a blanck page, waiting for life to start
Let our hearts stop and beat as one together
Let our heart stop and beat as one forever

How can I erase decisions I've made
How do I go back, what more can I say
All that remains are heart filled with shame
How do we say we're sorry
How do we say we're sorry

Prechorus

Chorus

I go back in time and I realize
Our spirit's alive and we never died 

Chorus




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario