miércoles, 3 de abril de 2013

Dynamite

Dynamite

Dancin' 'till the mornning on a velvet sky
Racing to the top with golden rays of light
I never felt so free and yet so dangerous
The night was electronic, painted red with lust
I move, you chase, we magnatize
A time bomb was exploding with no warning signs

Chorus:
Dynamite-Electrify me all night
Dynamite-Just give it to me, I won't fight
Dynamite-You make me feel, it's alright
Dynamite-Shine it on me-Starlight

Caught up in this moment I was hypnotized
I couldn't shake this feeling, got me paralyzed
I do, I don't, I think I might
My body was electronic like a flash of light

(Repeat Chorus)

Change, a change is comin'
Repeat 1
I'm feelin' all around me that a change is 'bout to happen
The energy igniting has become my inspiration
If you take a deeper look you'll find the information
I'm only just a figment of controlled imagination

(Repeat Chorus)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario