lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Empty Words

Empty Words

Oh, oh yeah
The funny thing about hurt people is
They tend to hurt people
The funny thing about lies is They're only lies
The funni about hearts is
They tend to break easy
The funny thing about healing is
I'm alright

Prechorus:
Your voice was like a knife
It used to make me cry
You tried to cut my pride
Not this time

Chorus:
So go ahead and say the things you gotta say
You know you're only throwing empty words my way
'Cause you won't break me, you won't break me
You can't take me down, no

The funny thing about listening is
I don't have to hear you
And the funny thing about talking is
Your words are tired
I've come to realize that
Live can bre cruel
But the only approval that I need is mine

Prechorus

Chorus

The hardes  part of this
Cannot be heard or seen
This journey starts when I begin loving me

Chorus


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario