lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Guy What Takes His Time

Guy What Takes His Time

A guy what takes his time
I’ll go for any time
I’m a fast movin’ gal who likes them slow
Got no use for fancy drivin’, want to see a guy arrivin’ in low.
I’d be satisfied, electrified to know a guy what takes his time

A hurry-up affair, I always give the air
Wouldn’t give any rushin’ gent a smile.
I would go for any singer who would condescend to linger awhile
What a lullaby would be supplied to have a guy what takes his time

A guy what takes his time, I’d go for any time
A hasty job really spoils a master’s touch
I don’t like a big commotion, I’m a demon for slow motion or such
Why should I deny that I would die to know a guy what takes his time

There isn’t any fun 
In getting something done
If you’re rushed when you have to make the grade
I can spot an amateur, appreciate a connesseur in his trade
Who would qualify, no alibi, to be the guy who takes his time

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario