jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

Prima Donna

Prima Donna

Tonight it's on play my song it's a celebration
I worked a long week and now there is no hesitation
I need a drink or 2 make that a few I ain't waiting
Yes, yes I'm grown, and you know I got no time for wastin'
Gonna forget my trouble
Cuz it's a special night
Not gonna stress for nothing
I'm feelin' quite alright
If it's your birthday baby
I'm gonna grant your wish
This is a private party
VIP in this b***h

I'm a primma donna I can frule the world
Hands up catch this feeling
There's no stopping this
Right now in this moment
I can rule the world
So ladies pop pop pop
Turn it up
Speakers pop pop pop
'Til I'm drunk
Bottles pop pop pop
Take it back to the verse right now
(Speaking)
A little fun, never killed, never hut nobody
So grab your glass, and raise it up, baby work your body
Ain't nothing wrong just go on
If you're feeling naughty
Yes, yes I'm grown and I don't need no judgment on me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario