jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

Woohoo

Woohoo

You know you really wanna "HEY"
Wanna taste my
You know you wanna get a peak
Wanna see my
You know you wanna put ya lips where my hips are
Kiss on my
All over my
All the boys think its cake when they taste my
You don't even need a plate just ya face HA
Licky licky yum yum what a great guy

Now kiss on my
All over my
Ladies!

Feel lights on me everywhere I go
Like a little boy up in the candystore
Craving to get ya heands on
Give it up before mama says no

BG's LADIES!

I'ma let ya get a 'lil closer
Even thought I ain't supossed to
I like it strong when it's longer
I'm a 'lil typsy play along with me
Pick ya glass up ya sippin kinda slow
Wanna see just how ya take it down low
Hurry up I wanna see a bit more
Take it off before mama gets bored
I know that ya love me long time YEAH!
You wanna take it for a ride YEA!
I'm feelin' bad an dI like it
I'm a 'lil tipsy play along with me
All the ladies up in the place
HEY! It's your turn
COME ON NOW!
give the fella's a 'lil taste
HEY! Of how it works 
Get low
I know I probably shouldn't but uh I'm feeling good
Oh
I'm a 'lil tipsy play along with me

Ya wanna taste my
Ya wanna taste my
Ya wanna see my
Yeah
Ya ready?
WOOHOO!
All my ladies say
WOOHOO!
If ya gotta breat
WOOHOO!
Let 'em get a peak
WOOHOO!
If you gotta sweet
WOOHOO!
Let me hear ya scream
WOOHOO!
But bitches keep it clean
WOOHOO!
(Hhahahahahahaha Wooo!)
WOOHOO!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario