lunes, 1 de abril de 2013

Without You

Without You

Have I been blind
For the first time in my life, I feel I've upened up
My eyes
Since you've arrived
Like an angel from the sky, I'm on a spiritual high

So don't you ever go away
I could never face
Losing you would kill my faith in a higher place

Chorus:
What kind of world
Would it be without you
I couldn't breathe without you near
What kind of wold would I see without you
I can't dream without you here

Beautiful boy
How on earth did I do something worth deserving you
My better half
How I cherish through and through every part of you
I do
Loving you's made me whole now I belong
I found my home
Promise me we'll always stay the way we are today

(Repeat Chorus)

I can't ever imagine, if this never had happened
I thank God every day
Almost lost you forever, but I always remember
Said you're my saving grace

(Repeat Chorus)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario